Payments may be made with cash, check or credit card at the time of treatment. We accept all PPO dental insurances. We are participating In-Network providers for: Delta Dental Premier, Aetna Dental PPO, and Cigna Dental PPO (Not Advantage). To be clear, we also accept PPO dental insurance as an Out-of-Network Provider. The impact is that Out-of-Network treatment is calculated at slightly different rates. We will continue to submit claims for any dental treatment you receive in our office, but please be aware that In-Network rates may be different from Out-of-Network rates.
If you have questions, we strongly encourage you to call the contact number on your insurance card regarding your benefits coverage for you and any dependents covered by your plan. Please note that dental insurance is separate coverage from medical insurance. Additionally, please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns. To discuss your payment options or insurance coverage, please call (847) 697-9000.
For your convenience, we are pleased to accept Care Credit – click on the link below for more information. We also accept the Citi Health Card.
In addition, for patients who do not have dental insurance, we provide an In-House Membership Plan.
Make a payment online to Celebrating Smiles, DR. CHU & ASSOCIATES IN ELGIN, ILLINOIS:
- Log in to your account by clicking on “Patient Account Access”
- Click on “Pay Now”
- Fill out all of the requested information. You may save the settings to use for future online payments by checking the box above “Submit.”
- Verify all of your information is correct
- Click “Submit.” You will receive a receipt confirming your payment via email to the address you provided
New & Existing Patients of Celebrating Smiles, DR. CHU & ASSOCIATES in ELGIN, ILLINOIS:
You must have a scheduled appointment within two weeks to update any forms online.
- Click on “Patient Forms”
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your appointment date
- Click on "Submit"
To Create an Account:
- Click on "Patient Account Access"
- Click the “Sign Up” button under Register Now.
- Fill out all of your information.
- Click “Submit.” A request to create an account will be sent to our office. Once approved, you can Login and access all of our online services.