CELEBRATING SMILES COVID-19 UPDATE
Celebrating Smiles is proud to help the fight against Covid-19 by offering Rapid Covid-19 testing. The testing and analysis takes place completely OUTSIDE our dental office. A team member will meet you at your car. A sample is taken from the ANTERIOR nasal cavities so it is more comfortable. The sample NEVER comes into our dental office.
The Cue testing system utilizes a thermonuclear technology to detect SARS-COV-2 RNA. The Cue test has 98-99% sensitivity and specificity for the virus. You may receive your results within 30 minutes via text, email, or a phone call. For more information about Cue Testing click here.
The cost of the test is $150 and must be paid before your test. We can provide a medical claim form for you to see reimbursement from your insurance company.
COVID-19 Vaccines, Testing, and Safety Guidelines
If patients are looking for a free COVID-19 test, please click here.
For information about the CDC travel guidelines, please click here.
Is it safe to go to the dentist? Yes!
Celebrating Smiles is working diligently to protect our patients, staff and community. Please read what we are doing to protect you when you come to our office for your dental visit. We are now open for all appointments during regular office hours. Please click here to schedule your dental appointment.
- We continue to follow all universal precautions as recommended by the CDC and OSHA for patient care, sterilizing instruments and disinfecting rooms.
- We thoroughly disinfect the entire office after each work day.
- We have two dental teams providing dental care on different days to limit the number of people in the office and ensure that a provider will always be available to you.
- We limit the number of people in our waiting rooms.
- Doctors and staff have additional personal protective equipment, including face shields.
- We work actively to ensure our doctors, dental team and patients are covid-19 symptom free.
- We have additional air filtration units with HEPA filters and UVC Technology for the office.
- We continue to monitor developments and guidelines from the CDC, OSHA, ADA and ISDS.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected] or 847-697-9000, and we will respond as soon as we can. As always, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe and healthy, and we look forward to seeing your wonderful smiles soon!
Welcome to our Dentist Office located in Elgin!
On behalf of Dr. Felicia Chu and our entire Celebrating Smiles dental team, we welcome you to our office. For 20 years we have provided the highest quality professional dental care designed for your optimal oral health. Our office is conveniently located near Randall Road and US 90. During your visit, you will experience a caring, warm and comfortable environment in our state of the art Gold LEED certified facility.
If you have any questions please call us at (847) 697-9000. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.
Languages spoken at our office include: Spanish, Polish, Chinese, and Vietnamese
What can you expect at your next dentist appointment?
Celebrating Smiles continues to work hard to ensure the safety of our patients, team and community, so we wanted to let you know what to expect if you have an appointment at the office in the coming weeks:
- Prior to your appointment: You can schedule an appointment for free COVID-19 testing. Click here for more information. You will receive a call or text confirming your dental appointment. Please contact the office immediately if you have tested positive for COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms like shortness of breath, dry cough, fever/chills, body aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, congestion, loss of smell/taste, diarrhea, pink eye and/or sudden confusion.
- On the day of your appointment:
- Please bring only one other family member or significant other to your appointment. If a family member or significant other comes with you to the appointment, we ask that they wait in the hallway outside the office or stay in your vehicle unless they are a minor.
- Contact the office when you arrive and wait in your vehicle. We will notify you when to come upstairs to the office.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the office. Bring sunglasses or protective eyewear to wear during your procedure.
- When you enter the office, we will have you sanitize your hands.
- Please check in with the front desk. Notify us of any COVID-19 related concerns.
- Your Appointment:
- We will take your temperature.
- We will screen you for COVID-19 risks and review your medical history.
- We will ask you to rinse with an antiseptic mouthrinse.
- When leaving the operatory, please sanitize your hands again.
- Please check out with the receptionist.