Celebrating Smiles offers Invisalign with the Itero 5D Scanner!
- Celebrating Smiles mission is to help you reach your optimal oral health. We feel by offering the 5D Itero Scanner & Invisalign we can help you reach a healthy, beautiful, and confident smile!
- The newest Itero 5D Scanner is an optical impression system (CAD/CAM) used to record topographical images of your teeth and oral tissue
- Patients at their cleaning appointment or Invisalign consultation will see a 3D color map of their teeth, soft tissue, and bite
- The 3D digital scan aids in comparing teeth wear and gum loss over time
- The scan aids in cavity detection
- The Itero Scanner is completely Radiation-Free, which makes it safe for pregnant women.
- Cost depends on complexity of case
- Range of cost for Invisalign is between $3,500 and $5,000
- We provide custom treatment plans with the Invisalign technology, as a complimentary service, to help achieve a beautiful & confident smile
- The digital wellness scan of your mouth is complimentary!
Click on the QR code to see your before and after smile.
Celebrating Smiles is pleased to announce that our dental team has a new member. Dr. Evan Fry graduated from University of Illinois College of Dentistry with honors. Dr. Fry has a particular interest in preventive dentistry, oral surgery, and implant dentistry
I know that Dr. Fry will be a valuable asset to our dental team and you will appreciate his skill and caring as a dentist. Dr. Fry shares our practice philosophy of providing you with high quality dental care in a gentle and caring manner. Please give us a call to schedule your appointment with Dr. Evan Fry.
We love to see your smile!
Dr. Chu & Celebrating Smiles Team
For anyone with immunity, check out this limited, one-of-a-kind, designer t-shirt . You can purchase the shirt in our office for $15, or email [email protected] to place your order. All profits will go to local food banks.
Is it safe to go to the dentist? Yes!
Celebrating Smiles is working diligently to protect our patients, staff and community. Please read what we are doing to protect you when you come to our office for your dental visit. We are now open for all appointments during regular office hours. Please click here to schedule your dental appointment.
- We continue to follow all universal precautions as recommended by the CDC and OSHA for patient care, sterilizing instruments and disinfecting rooms.
- We thoroughly disinfect the entire office after each work day.
- We have two dental teams providing dental care on different days to limit the number of people in the office and ensure that a provider will always be available to you.
- We limit the number of people in our waiting rooms.
- Doctors and staff have additional personal protective equipment, including face shields.
- We work actively to ensure our doctors, dental team and patients are covid-19 symptom free.
- We have additional air filtration units with HEPA filters and UVC Technology for the office.
- We continue to monitor developments and guidelines from the CDC, OSHA, ADA and ISDS.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected] or 847-697-9000, and we will respond as soon as we can. As always, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe and healthy, and we look forward to seeing your wonderful smiles soon!
Welcome to our Dentist Office located in Elgin!
On behalf of Dr. Felicia Chu and our entire Celebrating Smiles dental team, we welcome you to our office. For 20 years we have provided the highest quality professional dental care designed for your optimal oral health. Our office is conveniently located near Randall Road and US 90. During your visit, you will experience a caring, warm and comfortable environment in our state of the art Gold LEED certified facility.
We welcome new patients and would love to have you as part of our dental family. Please explore our website to learn more about our team, our office and the services we offer.
If you have any questions please call us at (847) 697-9000. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.
Languages spoken at our office include: Spanish, Polish, Chinese, and Vietnamese
What can you expect at your next dentist appointment?
Celebrating Smiles continues to work hard to ensure the safety of our patients, team and community, so we wanted to let you know what to expect if you have an appointment at the office in the coming weeks:
- Prior to your appointment: If you are a new patient, please make sure your patient forms are completed. Click here to access patient forms. You will receive a call, email, or text confirming your dental appointment. Please contact the office immediately if you have tested positive for COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms like shortness of breath, dry cough, fever/chills, body aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, congestion, loss of smell/taste, diarrhea, pink eye and/or sudden confusion.
- On the day of your appointment:
- We no longer require patients to call when they arrive for their appointments. Patients may come directly upstairs to Suite 302. Then check your temperature and sanitize your hands when you enter our office. You may wait in our waiting room or in the hallway, and we ask that you maintain social distancing for everyone's safety.
- Please bring only one other family member or significant other to your appointment.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the office. Bring sunglasses or protective eyewear to wear during your procedure.
- Please check in with the front desk. Notify us of any COVID-19 related concerns.
- Your Appointment:
- We will take your temperature and have you sanitize your hands.
- We will screen you for COVID-19 risks and review your medical history.
- We will ask you to rinse with an antiseptic mouthrinse.
- When leaving the operatory, please sanitize your hands again.
- Please check out with the receptionist.