Celebrating Smiles offers Invisalign with the Itero 5D Scanner!
- Celebrating Smiles mission is to help you reach your optimal oral health. We feel by offering the 5D Itero Scanner & Invisalign we can help you reach a healthy, beautiful, and confident smile!
- The newest Itero 5D Scanner is an optical impression system (CAD/CAM) used to record topographical images of your teeth and oral tissue
- Patients at their cleaning appointment or Invisalign consultation will see a 3D color map of their teeth, soft tissue, and bite
- The 3D digital scan aids in comparing teeth wear and gum loss over time
- The scan aids in cavity detection
- The Itero Scanner is completely Radiation-Free, which makes it safe for pregnant women.
- Cost depends on complexity of case
- Range of cost for Invisalign is between $3,500 and $5,000
- We provide custom treatment plans with the Invisalign technology, as a complimentary service, to help achieve a beautiful & confident smile
- The digital wellness scan of your mouth is complimentary!
Click on the QR code to see your before and after smile.
Celebrating Smiles is growing and pleased to announce another addition to our dental team, Dr. Thomas Marsho. Dr. Marsho graduated from Grinnell College with a degree in Biology and recently graduated from the University Of Iowa College Of Dentistry. (Dr. Chu’s alma mater!)
I know that Dr. Thomas Marsho will be a valuable asset to our dental team and you will appreciate his communication skills. Dr. Marsho shares our practice philosophy of listening to patient’s concerns and goals first and then providing their dental treatment in the most gentle and caring manner. Please give us a call to schedule your appointment with Dr. Thomas Marsho.
We love to see your smile!
Dr. Chu & Celebrating Smiles Team
Welcome to our Dentist Office located in Elgin!
On behalf of Dr. Felicia Chu and our entire Celebrating Smiles dental team, we welcome you to our office. For 20 years we have provided the highest quality professional dental care designed for your optimal oral health. Our office is conveniently located nearby off of Randall Road and US 90. During your visit, you will experience a caring, warm and comfortable environment in our state of the art Gold LEED certified facility.
If you have any questions please call us at (847) 697-9000. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.
Languages spoken at our office include: Spanish, Polish, Chinese, and Vietnamese